Photo

Request - changing status

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 miko22

miko22
  • M Member

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

I'd be very grateful if someone moderating this board could change my status to a survivor. I got a bit confused as far as the meaning of 'secondary survivor' goes and I thought that I should register as one because I'm not 100% my abuse happened, but some friendly people here suggested I should change my status and tell my story in the board that is only  visible to those registered as survivors. I'd be very grateful if someone considered my request.

#2 LaNell

LaNell
  • nephew and Uncle on vaca together, priceless pic!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hi Miko, welome to Pandy's. You can change the status yourself.

Click on your name,

click My Profile,

In the dark colored box it says, Edit my profile. <click

What opens is My Settings

Down to middle of page, the box/slot that says Profile Information, Member Title

In that little box you may type whatever you want. 

Edited by LaNell, 21 April 2014 - 05:33 PM.

#3 Susan

Susan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hi LaNell,

Thanks for trying to help out but that "member title" is different than the member status. Your member title is "photo of Firebird at top of flames". Only a board mod can change a member status by using the control panel. smile.png

Hi miko22,

I've changed your status! If you ever have a question or need something from a board mod the best place is to post in the Help Desk where all five of us will see it. http://pandys.org/fo...p?showforum=165 Please let us know if we can be of any further help! smile.png

#4 LaNell

LaNell
  • nephew and Uncle on vaca together, priceless pic!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

OH haha oops. sorry about that miko

#5 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Not a problem at all LaNell - thank you for helping! I love your avatar by the way, beautiful! smile.png

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.