Photo

Are there any women only communities here?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Polly33

Polly33

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

Men are triggering for me, plain and simple. If a board mod would like to contact me for further information I can elaborate. In the meantime, is there a section where I can expect to only interact with women? Thanks.

#2 Sugar

Sugar
  • "What big eyes you have!" Little Red Ridding Hood

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hi Polly, there is a Women only section on this site, its password protected and you have to ask a mod or someone for the password, the women's forum is listed under "Survivor Communities" and I think it might be just what you are looking for. 

#3 Polly33

Polly33

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Thanks Sugar!

#4 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

I was just gong to suggest the same thing, btw, you need to contact a board mod. (They have crowns under their pictures)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.