Not staying logged out...?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle
  • I wish it would rain all the time...

• Chat mod

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

It's really weird. I sign in, I uncheck the remember me box in case hubby for some reason gets on, and I check the anonymous box, just because, lol. I ALWAYS make sure I click sign out before I close the tab with Pandys in it. The weird part is, that when I come back to the site, I'm already logged in! I know when I sign out, that it takes me to the page with only the public forums, so I know I'm signed out. I'm just curious if this happens to anyone else?? It has me a bit worried that hubby might sometime get on here and it'll automatically log me in. Why is it doing that?? I use internet explorer if that helps...I haven't tried it with google chrome yet, I might just to see what happens but it freaks me out....advice anyone???

#2 Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle

• Chat mod

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Ok, so I just tried with google chrome and it didn't do it, so maybe it's something with IE. I'm gonna clear the cache and cookies and whatnot and see if that helps...

#3 Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle

• Chat mod

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Ok, so I've answered my own question, lol. Deleting the cookies and cache and everything seemed to fix it. :P But hey, maybe this will help someone else with the issue. Or maybe I'm just special, lol. :P

#4 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Well done hi5.gif

metoyou.gif Merry Christmas Snickerdoodle. thumbup.gif

#5 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...Yes, this was an issue when we upgraded.  We were told that clearing cookies would fix it...and it did for everyone who tried.

#6 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Have you had any problems since?

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.