Photo

Need mod to message me asap

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ether

ether

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hi, I need a mod to message me please.  I have to say something about another member here but don't want to freak out the rest of the board.  Thanks.

#2 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

help desk

Post here for private help with technical or member problems - only you and staff can see your posts. Check back for replies!

Go to the bottom of the forum page and in Administration you will find this area.

Write your message there.

#3 ether

ether

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

Thanks dude.  ^_^

#4 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

That's fine it is hard sometimes to find what you are looking for ..

Now you know it is always just between you and the people that can help in that help section.

So you won't worry anyone in wider Pandy's when you are concerned.

Just remember to check back in there for an answer.

#5 WinterRosie

WinterRosie
  • Staring down the spoils of war

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

What I do when I need a mod is I scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page where the active users list is. The mods are in a certain colour (it's listed there, it might be blue) and I sent whoever is active a PM. 

Or, if your difficulty is with a specific user you can use the "report" feature. For posts the report button is in the bottom right. It's also an option in the user profiles.

Edited by WinterRosie, 13 December 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#6 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Hi Ether,

I see you have posted in the Help Desk and somebody has gotten back to you, which is great. The Help Desk is a great place to contact board mods because only yourself and us can view what you have posted, and it's the fastest way to get in touch with all of us at once.

WinterRosie's advice is excellent too - you can always find a moderator by scrolling to the bottom of the main page - if one of us is online, we'll show up in the Active Users list in bright blue. If nobody is online, you'll see a line that looks like this below the Active Users list:

Moderator | Administrator | Chatterator | SM Leader | TW Leader | Chat mod | Section Moderator | Team Welcome | Contributing Member

Each of these are in the colours that represent the different user groups. Again, board moderators are bright blue - just click on the title and you'll be taken to a page which shows all the people who are board moderators, and from there you can send a message to anybody you would like.

If the problem is a specific post by a member, you can always hit the "report" button to the bottom right of their post and that will send a "report" to the moderators so we can look into your concerns for you.

Hope that helps!
Kate

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.