Photo

Posting in Blog?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 8888

• Breaking the Silence

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

I see others posting in their blogs and I see on my profile I have no blog posts but how do I actually create a blog post?

#2 lucy

lucy
  • Taking my mask off and trying to like who I see in the mirror

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hello 8888,

I apologise that i am short on words but if you follow this link http://pandys.org/fo...showtopic=18724 you will find guidance

#3 starq

starq
  • jellytot

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

hey 8888

if you go to the drop down menu at the top of the board which says your name... then go to manage blogs click that.. then create blog..
you will be asked to agree to sum terms and conditions and you will then be able to name yur blog etc. xx

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.