Photo

Donna Mae DePola Chat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RocioCaro

RocioCaro
  • Caro, CSA & RA Survivor

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

I cannot seem to click on the link to find out about what she will speak about or anything. Please fix?

(Neither link works--either the one on the banner at the top of the page, or the one on the right-hand side of the Forums page)
~Caro

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hi Caro,

I'm sorry you are having difficulties - the link in the top banner is working fine for me. There isn't a link in the side banner, it's just a listing so that people know it is on.

In any case, the thread is in the Announcements forum, which is where you will find info about all upcoming guest speaker chats. Here's the link: http://pandys.org/fo...hp?showforum=32

Take care,
Kate

#3 RocioCaro

RocioCaro
  • Caro, CSA & RA Survivor

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for the link, Kate :lol:/>

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.