Photo

My story

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MandyC

MandyC
  • Never give up because giving up means they win.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

Hi I was wondering if the title on my story that I posted could be changed. When i originally posted it I was just going to put the one part of my story that I had written so I used that title "The thief and the friend" but I then decided to use it to post all of the bits and pieces of my story together and the name is really bothering me for some reason as it is so much more then that one post. If possible can I have it changed to "Mandy's story" or something similar without the gigantic trigger warning on the title? I already have lots of them in the posts were needed. I don't know if this is possible but thank you for all that you do to help us all. I know you are all so busy.
Mandyc

#2 MandyC

MandyC

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

Oh and if possible can the topic description be erased as well?

#3 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for your message. If you would like to edit the title of your posts, you are able to do so. Just go to the post in question, and click the "edit" button at the bottom right of the post. Then when the editing page loads, click "full editor" toward the bottom of the editing box. This will then give you the option to edit the title and sub-title of your post, as well as make any other changes you would like :) Message me if you have any troubles doing this, we are happy to help!

Take good care of you,
Kate

#4 MandyC

MandyC

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

Thanks! I didn't even realize there was the full editor button. :) I fixed it now.

#5 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:36 AM

No worries! I had to double check with my testing account to make sure you could do it, I forgot too :P Glad it worked!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.