Photo

finding a thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 learningtolive

learningtolive

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

hi, im new here and i was looking at a thread earlier about a letter for giving to doctor to help you when you go see them, but i lost it and cant find it again. sorry, im new to message boards and not sure how to do things yet! plese could someone help me? is there a way to find threads you have posted in or that you've looked at recently? or a way to save them so you can find them again? thank you. sorry for being dumb!

#2 Susan

Susan

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hi learningtolive,

I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.pandys.or...kinfocards.html You're not dumb! This is a large board and it takes some time to learn how to navigate. If you want to remember where a particular thread is it might be helpful to just hit the " watch topic " tab above the thread - like this one - on the top right hand side. This alerts you to any new posts in the thread but I also believe you can track the threads using this feature. :)

:hug:/> :hug:/> :hug:/>
Peace to you,
Susan

#3 learningtolive

learningtolive

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

Thank you Susan, yes thats what I was looking for. and that 'watch topic' thing will help a lot while I get used to everything. Thank you :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.