Photo

Where did the lending library go?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andorra

andorra
  • Hopeful....

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Where did the lending library go? I can't find any info or posts on why it closed.

#2 starq

starq
  • jellytot

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hey andorra a thin.k its still closed.

http://pandys.org/fo...1

xx

#3 Susan

Susan

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hi andorra,

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:02 AM Hey auz,

Thanks so much for trying! The library has been closed for the time being. We hope to reopen at some point but right now there are some issues to work out. We'll be sure to make an announcement when it reopens. Posted Image

Thanks,
Susan

We'll make an announcement when it reopens. Thanks for inquiring! :)

Susan

#4 andorra

andorra
  • Hopeful....

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

I was more wondering where it went.

#5 Susan

Susan

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hi andorra,

I understood that from your earlier post but there are some things we simply don't wish to discuss on the board. We''ll be very happy to place an announcement when it reopens! Posted Image

#6 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

That makes sense, I hope it reopens soon. :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.