• Section Moderator

Member Away

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Thanks guys they look fantastic! :)

Lucy

#17 angelsun

angelsun

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Any colors, it doesn't matter. I just have an idea and thought it might be more fun if they could choose a favorite color. But not a big deal. Or I have also seen one with 3 balloons in it and they were different colors.

Thanks for looking into it for me:)

#18 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

1249, I'll change the settings today so that some of the newer emoticons show up in the clickable box. It's probably time for a rotation of the emoticons that show up in the quick box! Posted Image

You are lovely Kate ...
Thank you very much looking forward to it ..
Have l told you lately how good l think you that moderate and look after the site are?
Well l think you are wonderful, Posted Image

#19 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

(((1249))) Thank you :) I really appreciate hearing that, and I know the other mods do too. Thank you for being such a wonderful member of this community!

#20 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

Yes my comment was meant for you and everyone else that moderates. Posted Image

Posted Image Love The new order by the way. Posted Image

#21 sheep_girl

sheep_girl
  • Hugs always appreciated

• Contributing Member

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Have l told you lately how good l think you that moderate and look after the site are?

I will second that one. I did as much reading as I could before signing up, and then more before posting to feel like this was actually a safe place to be able to write. I was very impressed with the moderating then, and my impression hasn't changed a bit.

My thanks and :blanket: to you all.

Sheepy

#22 Susan

Susan

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

(((1249))) and (((Sheepy)))

Thank you both for the lovely comments. You're both wonderfully support, caring members!

#23 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

I just noticed the new emoticons, and they're so awesome. :hi5:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.