Photo

profile picture question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CANDERSON

CANDERSON

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hi, I recently found an old photo of me on my birthday and wanted to make that my profile pic. I changed it and it said it's saved. On the top right corner just now it's my new pic thats visible but when I click to view my profile it still shows the old pic of me with my dog. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get that old pic away and put my new pic in it's place? I've tried everything.

As I said, it's not all that important. Just really annoying. Been at it for ages.

thanks

Edited by CANDERSON, 23 October 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#2 CANDERSON

CANDERSON

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

I think the problem fixed itself. If you want to you can delete this post. Thanks

Once again, sorry about the repeated posts.

#3 Susan

Susan

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hi CANDERSON,

The picture should change automatically. We've had other members with this issue who found simply refreshing the page helped. :)

Good luck,
Susan

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.