Photo

Thank you / / A tiny suggestion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aFriend2

aFriend2

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

You guys are doing a great job. I really appreciate Pandora's aquarium and all you are putting into it to make it so successful.

Someone told me about the men's forum - which is a great thing, along with the other survivor communities. Not knowing it was a subset of something else, however, I had trouble finding it. If it had not been mentioned to me, I would not have been looking for it, and would not have discovered it for a long time.

My suggestion is minor -

Bold the fonts of the various survivor communities - women's, men's, etc. so that they appear to also be titles and stand out.

Anyway, thank you again for all you do...

afriend

#2 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

are you still haveing trouble finding the men's forum? It's in the list of "survivors communities".

#3 aFriend2

aFriend2

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Thanks very much blondie - I did find it already.

I wrote the note here only because I thought others like myself might be slow to explore and discover those communities

are you still haveing trouble finding the men's forum? It's in the list of "survivors communities".

#4 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hi Afriend,

Glad you found it! We will have to look into that and see if it is possible. I'm not actually sure off the top of my head if we are able to change the manner in which the font for the various sub-forums around the place shows up on the board as we use a type of messageboard software and it is not custom built for us, but will investigate this weekend.

Thanks,
Kate

#5 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

you're welcome aFriend, glad I could help.

#6 aFriend2

aFriend2

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

Great the way it was reformatted! It's really easy to see now - Thanks!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.