Photo

Anonymous Sign-in Check Box

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 soulconstance

soulconstance

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:19 AM

I always sign in anonymous (I don't really know why, but that's just how I do it)... but I was wondering if there's any way to make this stick like the "remember password" check-box.
I know you may have little control over these parts of the mechanics of the message board, but I thought I might mention it... for those who like to show as offline.
If you can do anything to change this, and feel it may be helpful, I'd love to see it changed. I'm sure it's something in the code that may be out of your control.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Mods. You're all amazing. You should know that - you're all completely amazing for helping running this board. I respect you all deeply.

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hey soulconstance :)

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, it's something that is outside of our control, so you will need to ensure you check it each time you log into the board. If there is the opportunity for us to change it in the future we will certainly consider it.

Thank you also for your really kind words, they are lovely and you brought a smile to my face :)

Take gentle care,
Kate

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.