5 replies to this topic

#1 vacfmi

vacfmi

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

How do i sign up for a topic chat? I can't remember

#2 HealingJourney

HealingJourney

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

There is a thread in the announcements forum that talks about the chat. I believe you can request to be added there.

#3 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Contributing Member

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

The only topic chats you need to sign up for are the Guest Speaker chats. There is one coming up on Friday, here's the link that will take you to the sign up: Guest Speaker Chat sign up

Also, if you don't already have chat access you will need to request that.

#4 vacfmi

vacfmi

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Rats! I forgot! I have a meeting I have to attend at that time. MAN!!! I'd really have liked that one. especially since I have something coming up that I'm worried about triggering stuff. Maybe next time.

#5 lucy

lucy
  • Taking my mask off and trying to like who I see in the mirror

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

Rats! I forgot! I have a meeting I have to attend at that time. MAN!!! I'd really have liked that one. especially since I have something coming up that I'm worried about triggering stuff. Maybe next time.

Hey vacfmi,

I am sorry that you can't attend, I know that there is usually a chat transcript after so perhaps you could catch up on that! I think that if you have a specific question for Randi you can PM it to Sasha or Kadie for it to possibly asked in the chat!

Lucy :)

#6 vacfmi

vacfmi

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

I am sorry that you can't attend, I know that there is usually a chat transcript after so perhaps you could catch up on that! I think that if you have a specific question for Randi you can PM it to Sasha or Kadie for it to possibly asked in the chat!

Lucy :)

No. didn't have anything specific. Just actually wanted to hang and "listen", see what came up. I think the transcript will probably be helpful, if it gets out before the thing I have to deal with next week.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.