Name change

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Artsy

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

If it is at all possible, may I please have my screen name changed? I don't know the protocol or whom I should contact for this.

#2 Brittany

• Ever working to forsake the demon in my safest haven.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hey Oestaira,

You can absolutely have your name changed. Message one Board Moderator with this request and the name you would like to change your username to. (The Board Moderator Kate is on leave at this time).

Hope this helps,

#3 Artsy

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

I tried to message her but it said "this member cannot use the message system"??

#4 lucy

• Taking my mask off and trying to like who I see in the mirror

• Team Welcome

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Perhaps you could try to contacting Tracy, Susan or Ruth who may be able to help you

Take gentle care

#5 ~Rosie~

• Contributing Member

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Another option is to post on the Help Desk here - it's basically a forum where you can post, but only you and the Board Mods can see your post. If you post there then all of the Board Mods will be able to see your message and get it sorted as quickly as possible :)

You'll need to choose a name which nobody else already has - to check whether your name has already been taken, if you try searching your chosen name in the search bar towards the top-right of the page, selecting "members" from the drop-down menu, then you'll be able to see if there's already a member with that name :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.