Photo

Passwords

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cmbolton

cmbolton

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

Can someone please pm me the passwords for the women's and did forums please.

#2 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Contributing Member

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

You will need to contact one of the Board Mods and they will give those to you. For access to the DID forum you need to be diagnosed with DID.

#3 cmbolton

cmbolton

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

You will need to contact one of the Board Mods and they will give those to you. For access to the DID forum you need to be diagnosed with DID.

I have emailed some mods but didn't get any response. If you are a mod and see this, can I have the passwords to the women's and did forums? I have some questions I need to ask.

Thank you,
Carlene

#4 GreenSnail

GreenSnail
  • Inactive Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

I'll PM you Carlene :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.