Multi quote

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan64

Jonathan64
  • Lost lonely hurt broken little boy.

• M Member

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

In posting replies the multi quote option doesnt want to work. They all highlight just fine but when Im ready to multi quote just the first members quote shows up and not everyones that I multi quoted. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a new way were doing it now?

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hi Jonathon,

It's working fine for me - I just click "multiquote" on the posts that I wish to quote from, then go down to the "Add Reply" button. The text box loads on the next page with all of the text from the posts I've selected to quote, so then I just edit them down to the lines I wish to copy.

Good luck!
Kate

#3 Kate

Kate

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

In posting replies the multi quote option doesnt want to work. They all highlight just fine but when Im ready to multi quote just the first members quote shows up and not everyones that I multi quoted. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a new way were doing it now?

Hi Jonathon,

It's working fine for me - I just click "multiquote" on the posts that I wish to quote from, then go down to the "Add Reply" button. The text box loads on the next page with all of the text from the posts I've selected to quote, so then I just edit them down to the lines I wish to copy.

Good luck!
Kate

Like this! :)

#4 Jonathan64

Jonathan64
  • Lost lonely hurt broken little boy.

• M Member

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

One thing that frustrates me is when I report a tecnical issue and the reply is always that its working fine for them. Hearing others say it works for them doesnt exactly solve the problem. :banghead:

#5 Susan

Susan

Member Away

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hi Jonathan,

It can be frustrating when things don't work. If you've tried following what Kate suggested and it didn't help maybe this will:

To quote another post in your reply, you can either click the "Posted Image Reply" button beneath a post, or use the multiquote feature. Multiquote is used when you want to quote more than one post in your reply. Select the "Posted Image MultiQuote" button underneath the posts you want to quote, and you will notice that the button will change color. To undo this, just press the button again. When you have marked all the posts you want to quote, press the "Posted Image Add Reply" button as normal.

Let us know if you're still having a problem and we'll try to help! :)

Take care,
Susan

#6 Kate

Kate

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

I know it's frustrating, but it's good to know when something is truly a technical fault or when it's an opportunity to learn something new and learn to use all the features on the board :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.