Browsers issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan64

Jonathan64
  • Lost lonely hurt broken little boy.

• M Member

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

I seem to be having an issue with my browser. I cant seem to access Pandora's on Opera but I can on Internet Explorer. I can see this board better under Opera. Why doesnt it work on Opera?

#2 Ruth

Ruth
  • Formerly known as Starfish

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hi Jonathan

I'm pleased to see that you're able to login now using Internet Explorer instead of Opera. Sometimes clearing your browser history and cookies can resolve things and you may be able to use Opera again after doing that.

I know a lot of people find switching to a different browser can be a bit of a challenge because we're used to the look and feel with the way it operates but after a while you can get used to it. I was like that when I switched from using the browser in AOL to Internet Explorer, and the same again when IE was crashing all the time and going over to use Firefox instead. I tried out both Google Chrome and Firefox but felt more comfortable with the look and feel and functionality of Firefox - I guess it comes down to personal preference!

Ruth

#3 Jonathan64

Jonathan64
  • Lost lonely hurt broken little boy.

• M Member

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hi Jonathan

I'm pleased to see that you're able to login now using Internet Explorer instead of Opera. Sometimes clearing your browser history and cookies can resolve things and you may be able to use Opera again after doing that.

I know a lot of people find switching to a different browser can be a bit of a challenge because we're used to the look and feel with the way it operates but after a while you can get used to it. I was like that when I switched from using the browser in AOL to Internet Explorer, and the same again when IE was crashing all the time and going over to use Firefox instead. I tried out both Google Chrome and Firefox but felt more comfortable with the look and feel and functionality of Firefox - I guess it comes down to personal preference!

Ruth

Im logged in under Opera now thanks.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.