Photo

Blog privacy?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kanata

kanata

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

I've read the Blog FAQ but I'm still confused on privacy settings. If I mark it "PUBLIC" does that mean anyone on the internet can read it? If I uncheck "Allow Guests to Post" does that mean no one on Pandys can answer my blog? I'm just trying to make sure my blog is readable by pandys and not so much by the whole wide world.

#2 Susan

Susan

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

Hi kanata,

As long as you have your Blog set for local, not external Blog the only people who can read it will be members if you mark it "Public". Checking "allow guests to post" allows members to leave a comment. I hope this helps! :)

Take care,
Susan

#3 kanata

kanata

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks Susan. That's a great reassurance :)

#4 Susan

Susan

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

You're very welcome! :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.