Photo

Copying, printing for help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 *orso*

*orso*
  • Banned

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

Are we allowed to print the how to support pages for people for personal use? It might help with something I'm dealing with because I'm not sure how to talk about it. Thanks for help in advance.

#2 BrokenAngel_90

BrokenAngel_90
  • A proud Newfie!! :D

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

I couldn't see why not. thats just my personal opinion

#3 Katy

Katy
  • Life is understood backwards, but must be lived forwards.

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

If you're talking about the articles then you are more than welcome to print them for personal use. We do ask though that you do not print out other peoples posts :)

#4 *orso*

*orso*
  • Banned

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

The only posts I would print would be for therapy and that's confidential and about me. I have a blog for journaling type things that I am not ready to share here anyway. I meant the articles about 4 or 5 sections up about different ways to help with differnt things.

Thank you.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.