Photo

who do i ask about chatroom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flipper1234

flipper1234

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

I wondered who I ask to gain access to chatroom, I have made 15 posts at least?

#2 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Chat mod

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

You will have to contact a moderator or Chatterator. When you contact them you will need to provide them with the following information:

1) The date that you joined Pandy's.
2) The number of posts you have made.
3) That you have read and understood the chat room guidelines.
4) That you agree not to use the chat PM system unless its to talk directly to a chat moderator.
5) That you will remain respectful of all members and Pandy's staff members.
6. That you agree not to enter the chat room whilst you are "in crisis" which we define as being actively suicidal, actively self-harming or threatening to self-harm, in need of medical attention, or in need of police assistance.

Please be sure to go over the Chat Guidelines and please be aware that all board guidelines, including forum specific guidelines like for the SI forum, also apply to chat.

#3 flipper1234

flipper1234

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:41 AM

who would i need to contact the name of them would help please thanks

#4 Sasha

Sasha
  • worthless object of pity

• Chatterator

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

Flipper you can send the answers to me (I'm a chatterator) I'll be around on and off today so if you pm me you should have access by tomorrow. If you look at your profile it will give you the no of posts you have - you have 17 as of today so that's plenty

1) The date that you joined Pandy's.
2) The number of posts you have made.
3) That you have read and understood the chat room guidelines.
4) That you agree not to use the chat PM system unless its to talk directly to a chat moderator.
5) That you will remain respectful of all members and Pandy's staff members.
6. That you agree not to enter the chat room whilst you are "in crisis" which we define as being actively suicidal, actively self-harming or threatening to self-harm, in need of medical attention, or in need of police assistance.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.