Photo

Just curious

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Briar

Briar
  • When life throws me lemons let me cry.

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

Under member status, sometimes I see people's as 'M Member' My curious brain was just wondering what it was.

thanks. :)

#2 Marlee

Marlee
  • is where the wild things are

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:44 AM

I believe that when it says 'M Member' it means that the member is a 'Male Member' and has requested and gained access to the password protected Men's Forum. Hope that helps!

-M

#3 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hey Briar,

Marlee is right, it's for those members who have asked to use the Men's forum - it's really so that we can easily contact them if we need to about changes to the Men's forum, guest speaker chats relevant to male survivors and so on. It's really just for the admin side of things, so we can try to streamline the things we do around the board so the people who most need to know about them actually do find out :) I hope that makes sense!

Take care,
Kate

#4 Briar

Briar
  • When life throws me lemons let me cry.

• Contributing Member

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

Makes perfect sense. Thank you! I'm just way to curious. :rolleyes:

#5 Katy

Katy
  • Life is understood backwards, but must be lived forwards.

• Contributing Member

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

Apparently, being curious is a sign of intelligence so don't apologise for it ;)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.