Photo

how do I get into the womens forum?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scoob

scoob

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:14 AM

Hello,

I tried to access the womens forum but could not, I have looked around to find out what I should do but have not seen any information regarding the womens forum and why it is private, it says I need a password to get in but I don't know how to get a password or do I have to be here for a while first? I would like to join it please. Scoob.

#2 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:30 AM

You pm one of the moderators..

Or you can just head for the help desk and do a pm there and it will get thought to someone who can help out.

Adminstration
Help desk....

Good luck if l remember it did not take long to get access.

#3 GreenSnail

GreenSnail
  • Inactive Member

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

I'll PM you the password :)

#4 Juniper01

Juniper01
  • My soul cries for what was and what is coming

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

I PM-ed one of the moderators a few months back to try to use one of the forums and she said to pm someone else - the person who did the passwords for the different forums and the person (I honestly don't remember names) said she had no idea what I was talking about.. :blink:

So I dropped the issue when I had a second person tell me there was no password you 'just' clicked on them :unsure: Figured I'm too stupid to do the easy things and just didn't understand..

So there is a password for each forum? And a certain someone we are supposed to request them from?

Juniper

#5 GreenSnail

GreenSnail
  • Inactive Member

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:08 AM

in the survivor communities section of the forum there is a password for everything except the JOY forum, teens and younger survivors, LGBTQ, survivors in education, survivors with disabilities and the relationship violence forum. those you "just click on". for the others you can PM any member of Team Welcome to request the password.

you're not too stupid to understand, it can get complicated sometimes! it always oki to ask if you don't understand anything.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.