Photo

Quoted text.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 astralvigilante

astralvigilante
  • Doer of the impossible.

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm not sure if this is a board issue or an issue with my computer.

When I send PMs, quoted text doesn't actually end up in quotes. It just ends up saying [ quote ] blah blah blah [ /quote ] (without the spaces). Is that happening for everyone or is it just me?

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

Hey astral,

So you're seeing the code displayed instead of the action it is meant to do? That happens to me too, sporadically. Sometimes it lasts a few days but then goes back to normal. It's some kind of board issue I believe.

Is that what you were describing?

#3 astralvigilante

astralvigilante
  • Doer of the impossible.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm describing. Lately it seems to be okay, but the issue seems to come and go.

#4 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:52 AM

That happens to me too, it comes and goes and it drives me nuts! :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.