Photo

Blog Question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Caoimhe*

Caoimhe*

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi,

I apologize if this has been asked before.

I'm confused as to what public means in regards to the blog settings ... does it mean that it's viewable by non - registered guests? or does public just mean it's viewable by registered members?

and if I choose the private option, does that mean it's only viewable by me?

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:00 AM

Hey Caoimhe,

Public means non-registered people can read the blog, but private means that only members of the board can read it. However, if you write an entry and save it as a "draft" it means only you can read it. Some people like to do that when they are just wanting a place to vent their thoughts without having others read it :)

Take care,
Kate

#3 Caoimhe*

Caoimhe*

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

thanks !

#4 thisisjay

thisisjay

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

Apparently I've accidentally created a second blog. Does anyone know how to delete it?

#5 Susan

Susan

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hi thisisjay,

I can take care of that for you! :)

Be Well,
Susan

#6 thisisjay

thisisjay

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi thisisjay,

I can take care of that for you! :)

Be Well,
Susan

Thank you

#7 Sedona59

Sedona59

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

Apparently I've accidentally created a second blog. Does anyone know how to delete it?

I did the same thing thisisjay LOL...I asked for assistance in that matter on the help desk forum since I could not find out where to delete it myself. :)

#8 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

It happens sometimes, don't worry! :) If you do accidentally create a second blog, just let a moderator know (such as myself), or post about it in the Help Desk (keep scrolling down to the bottom of the main forum screen at http://www.pandys.org/forums) and one of us can remove it for you :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.