Photo

Without Pandys...

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#61 kiwifruit

kiwifruit

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Without Pandys I would not be here, and I would have felt so isolated and alone much longer than I have.

#62 lmvjohnson

lmvjohnson
  • Contributing Member

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

Without pandys I would have nobody to relate to and believe that nobody understands me

#63 J725c

J725c

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

Without Pandy's I would feel more alone and more hopeless then I do now.

#64 nothingleftbut_truth

nothingleftbut_truth

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

I wouldn't understand how to process most of the feelings I've experienced since the abuse, and I wouldn't know that these feelings are normal for what I went through.

I also wouldn't have the network of support that I receive from all of you, or the courage to even talk about any of these things, either online or IRL. So thank you Pandy's.

#65 AshleeCakes

AshleeCakes
  • Aguacatao

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:29 PM

Without Pandys I would have never learned how to speak out.

#66 Brittany

Brittany
  • Ever working to forsake the demon in my safest haven.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

Without Pandys, I wouldn't have realized it was possible to have friends who could completely relate to me. With those friends, I don't have to hide anything at all about myself. No matter if we stay in touch frequently or get caught up in surviving, it was a beautiful thing discovered.

#67 warriorwoman

warriorwoman
  • Survivor

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Without Pandy's I never would have realized that the pain I felt from being raped is inside of each of us who experience such trauma. I never really was alone!

#68 akmb2010

akmb2010
  • I will never accept defeat I will never leave a fallen comradeer

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

Without Pandy's I would have..... well been more isolated,and Probably would have done the stupidest thing I could have possible done to try to end my pain. With pandys.org I have with the help of my T learned that it is ok to to cry bout it. It okay to feel what I feel. It only makes me human.

#69 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

Without Pandy's I think I would still be the scared little girl I was back when I first joined and not the strong woman I am learning to love now :)

#70 Guest_Telcontar_*

Guest_Telcontar_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:20 AM

Without Pandys, I would still be confused, alone, and isolated, ever abnormal, never accepted.

#71 Azzee

Azzee

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

without Pandy's, I'd still believe that I was crazy and feel consistently misunderstood by the people around me.

#72 barbiegirl

barbiegirl

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

I know I'm not very far along in my recovery, but Pandy's has encouraged me to continue seeing my psychiatrist, to be strong and stand up to my abuser, to actively seek a new place to live, and to even speak out and talk to other people about what has happened to me. I have a long way to go, but I feel like I wouldn't have gotten this far without the support from Pandy's. :)

#73 SilentJealousy

SilentJealousy

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

without Pandy's, I wouldn't have admitted to my abuse the first time since ever and realized it was a problem that just wouldn't go away.

#74 XxForeverASongBirdxX

XxForeverASongBirdxX
  • Mabelle Hearts is my name! im proud to wear it!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Without pandys... i would have one.) never told my story and two,) commited suicide

#75 fosca

fosca
  • ~SI Section Moderator~

• Section Moderator

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

Without Pandys... I would never have been able to identify what happened to me in 2002 as a form of rape. I would not have learned to validate myself and my experiences. And I would be almost completely alone in trying to cope with the rape that happened this past December.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.