Photo

What have you learned from Pandy's?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 DaisyChains

DaisyChains

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

I joined Pandys one year ago and I have learned that I'm not alone.

#122 mamielou

mamielou

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

I joined almost a year ago. I've learned that I'm not damaged, dirty, disgusting, or broken. That it wasn't my fault. That nobody is born to be used. That i deserve real love, without expectations or limits. That my responses and thought processes are normal for someone who has been abused, and that means that I'm actually normal (LOL! Who knew? )

#123 Colleen

Colleen
  • Survivor

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

I've been here about 3 weeks. I finally feel that I can say what I went through without recrimination or having to defend myself. It's a safe place where you can be real. Everyone cares. You don't get that in the real world.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.