Photo

Can't update status...?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Asphyxia

Asphyxia
  • -low-

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

I get an error message everytime I try to update my status, and it says I am not authorized to do so though I am logged in and stuff. Thoughts?

Thanks.

:confused:

#2 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Chat mod

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

I get that sometimes. It usually helps to refresh the page.

#3 Asphyxia

Asphyxia
  • -low-

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

I get that sometimes. It usually helps to refresh the page.

I have tried that, and I get the same thing. Maybe I will try again....*shrug*

#4 starq

starq
  • jellytot

• Contributing Member

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

hey i get that sometimes also, i usually log out and the log back in again and that works. X

#5 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:59 AM

Hi Asphyxia,

It might just be one of the board bugs, unfortunately. I had a look at your settings and there is no reason from that side of things why you couldn't update your status. If you haven't already, it might help to do all the usual things like clear your history etc and maybe see if you get the same problem when using a different browser?

Take care,
Kate

#6 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome! Section Moderater for "MyLife"

• Section Moderator

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

I've had the same thing happen and after I refreshed the page it worked. I hope it got fixed for you. :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.