Photo

Default Font For Posts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Caoimhe*

Caoimhe*

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Is there a way to set a default font / size when you post? Instead of changing it each time you post?

Why I ask is because I like a certain font but I tend to become lazy having to change it each time.

Thank you and feel free to tell me to overcome my laziness and just change it each time ;)

#2 Susan

Susan

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi Caoimhe*

I believe the default Font is preset as one that is easiest on the eyes and most widely used. I'm sorry I don't know of any way to change this without altering it for every post.:(

Take care,
Susan

#3 Caoimhe*

Caoimhe*

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks Susan. That makes perfect sense. Maybe I'll start to like this one ;)

:)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.