Photo

SM leader?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Riverbird

Riverbird
  • Champion of Awesome!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

I've noticed in the list of forum roles there's "SM Leader" and "TW Leader". What do these mean? I tried to do a search to see if this was explained somewhere and it told me that terms I searched for had to be at least 4 letters long. So sorry if this is a repeat..

#2 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Chat mod

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

A SM Leader are the team leaders for the Section Moderators and the TW Leader is the team leaders for Team Welcome

#3 Riverbird

Riverbird
  • Champion of Awesome!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

Ohhhhh that would make sense. :) I couldn't get past TW being trigger warning and I just couldn't figure out how one becomes a leader in that. lol

Thanks for the info! :)

#4 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:16 AM

Hah, Trigger Warning Leader - they must be experts in them! ;)

Thanks Lauren for answering, Riverbird, let us know if you have any other questions, we're more than happy to help!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.