Photo

I've lost the bar at the right hand side of thepage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MelK

MelK
  • Grrr

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:27 AM

Sorry, don't know what I've done or how to get it back. It's the bar down the right of the Pandora's Aquarium main page (the page with the list of all the different subforums). On the right I used to see latest posts, status updates, chat topics etc. Now I just have the forum listing across the whole page. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Mel

#2 Jayla

Jayla

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

There should be a little arrow thing point to the left at the top of the page on the right side. If you see that, click on it and it'll all pop back up. I hope this works for you.
Jayla

#3 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

Thanks Jayla - Mel, let us know if it comes back for you or not!

#4 MelK

MelK
  • Grrr

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

Yes, I found it across from the "view the latest news" box and it worked.

Thank you Jayla!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.