Photo

Pandora's Project home page

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

I am not sure what made me look but some of the information on there is outdated now.
It could be easily overlooked l know.
I never really look at that now l am a member but that page was what got me here.
It would be a pity if people were put off by the home page.
Support is something l have found here.

Help Pandy's Win $25,000!

:beatsme: Sorry l am probably making more work for someone that already has too much on there plate to do! :surrender:
I am sorry 1249

#2 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome. Section Moderator 4mylife.

• Section Moderator

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

hmm

#3 Susan

Susan

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hey 1249,

No worries. There are a few things needing attention there and only so much time, you know how it goes. We appreciate everyone's suggestions and observations! Thanks for pointing it out!

Take care,
Susan

#4 Onetofortynine

Onetofortynine
  • My Personal coat of Arms

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:29 AM

Yes l do know how it goes ... was tempted not to mention it because l knew that was the case.
Not enough time to do everything.
As l say l am sorry for pointing out more work for someone....

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.