Photo

Lending Library

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lynn424

Lynn424

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hey! I was jsut wondering about the lending library- I joined in march and haven't seen it up yet. i was just wondering if there were any problems or if there is an expected return date?

I have also never experienced it so I was wondering what it is like and how it works!

Thanks!

#2 Susan

Susan

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

Hi Lynn,

The Library is currently undergoing an overhaul. It's being inventoried and moved to a new location! Unfortunately this has taken longer than expected and we hope to have it up and running soon.
I'm not sure of any changes that may occur with this move so I think it's best to wait for the grand opening before commenting further.

Take care,
Susan

#3 Lynn424

Lynn424

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Thanks for the information!

#4 Susan

Susan

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

You're very welcome! :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.