Jump to content


general question

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alithesurvivor

  • Member
  • posts: 80

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:16 AM

can you post the persons full name and links to news articals about what happened?

#2 Katy

  • Life is understood backwards, but must be lived forwards.

  • Contributing Member
  • posts: 25,034

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

Would you be able to clarify for me whether you mean would you be able to post the perps full name or the survivors full name?

If you are referring to being able to post the perps name, then our policy is that any identifying information (including photos or the full name of this person) are not permitted to be posted unless this person has been legally convicted of the crime to which you are referring. You would need to provide proof of the conviction that the person has been charged and found guilty in a court of law. If you want to provide us with this information then you can do so by PMing any board moderator.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.