Photo

transgender forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _Fragile_

_Fragile_
  • B R O K E N

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

I was wondering if there could be a transgender forum i dont know how many people here are transsexual but there is a womens forum and a mens forum i am both male and female and feel there is no place for me or others like me

#2 Susan

Susan

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

Hi Alexx,

I'm sorry to hear you feel there's no place for you. We work very hard to include everyone so they have a safe place in which to heal. A great deal of discussion goes into creating new forums and at this time we feel that the LGBT forum, located HERE meets the current board needs. I hope you'll check it out and hopefully find it to be a place where you feel you belong.

Take care,
Susan

#3 bendingbough

bendingbough
  • love and rage

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

I want one too!

#4 Katy

Katy
  • Life is understood backwards, but must be lived forwards.

• Contributing Member

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

I understand that there is a number of people that would like to have a transgender forum, but at this time it really isn't feasible to be adding extra forums to an ordinary massive board. We do have a LGBT forum in which transgendered members are very welcome to discuss transgender issues among other survivors dealing with similar issues. We are all survivors, regardless of our physical gender, associated gender or sexual orientation and we want to be able to support each other in the best way we can.

Katy x

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.