Photo

Accessing pandy's from a mobile phone?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 raainwitch

raainwitch
  • Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

I can't sign in for some reason, and it's driving me crazy. I was able to sign in at one point, haven't tried in many months, and last night, I really wanted to get on pandy's and it just doesn't work. The site comes up, and the login screen comes up, but no matter how many times I log in, or how careful I am that I input my information correctly, it just keeps telling me I'm not signed in. Help?

#2 Dori

Dori

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Try again from your mobile you may have been trying to log in while Pandys was down.
Dori

#3 raainwitch

raainwitch

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

Still didn't work. :-(

#4 Dori

Dori

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

Sorry not sure then, maybe a setting on your phone, are there any other sites u cant access, maybe they use the same type program as Pandys to make their page. Sorry cant be more helpful
Dori

#5 irishgal

irishgal

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

I'm gonna be 90 yrs old here for a minute.....you can access Pandys from ur phone???!!! Holy Sheep! The fact that that shocks me is kind of worrying, I mean there's an app for everything right I just never thought of it- glad pandys is so accessible anyway - or was and will be again i'm sure.

#6 oceanbreeze

oceanbreeze

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

although by the looks of it you cant access chat well not on mine anyway

#7 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Chat isn't accessible by mobile phone at this time. Are you still not able to log in to the board Raainwitch? I'm not too sure why it wouldn't be working - I'm able to log in fine on my mobile phone (I'm using an android), in fact, I'm now able to view forums that I used to get an error message for in the past!

Can you try again?

#8 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

Chat isn't accessible by mobile phone at this time.

This, and it's not something we can change - mobile phones typically will not run java applets. Until mobile phone technology incorporates that, you won't be able to access our chat room nor any other java-based chat applet.

#9 raainwitch

raainwitch

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:11 AM

Yeah, I still can't log in on my phone. I don't know what's going on. I don't have a smart phone, but I've been able to log in to pandy's from this phone before, so I don't know what the issue is. :-(

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.