escape button please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Emz

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

i was recently looking at a survivor website which had an "escape button" this basically hovered around the side of the screen so no matter were abouts on the page you are you can easily get back to google or whatever your home page happens to be. I thought this may be useful here. It would be quicker than having to scroll back to the top to close or minimise.

This may also prove safer for some of the people using this site that may not want other people to know about it.

Just a thought, thanks

#2 Susan

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hi Emz,

Thanks for suggesting this. :) It's actually come up before and I believe it may be considered for the next board upgrade but we can't do it right now. What you could do if you want to exit quickly is to bookmark "Google" or something similer then with one click you exit, if needed. Hope this helps.

Take care,

#3 laura072966

• S.I.T survivor in training

• Inactive Member

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Another thing I do is to have another tab open and just click the other tab real quick if it something I don't want someone to see. It is real quick and very easy to do.

Good luck,

Laura xx

Edited by laura072966, 26 January 2011 - 12:53 PM.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.