• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eisa

Eisa
  • Rainbow Lollipop Faerie

• Contributing Member

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hi,

I just had a little suggestion, that may or may not be silly. :shy: You know the header that is now on top of every page about helping Pandy's? Is there any way to take the "Hi [user name]" off, or at least not have it be red? It jumps out at me every time I click on a page, and it's scaring me. :shy: :scared: I don't know, maybe I'm the only one, and I feel silly about it, but I wonder if maybe it could be changed?

Thank you. :shy:

#2 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hi Eisa,

Don't feel silly honey, you can't help the way you react to things! I'll look into it for you :)

Kate

#3 Eisa

Eisa
  • Rainbow Lollipop Faerie

• Contributing Member

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

Ok, Kate, thank you! :shy: The blue is MUCH better. :D

#4 doll24

doll24
  • Contributing Member

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for asking about this Eisa. Now that I think about it, the red was having the same effect on me...it just didnt occur to me that anything could be done about it. I was relieved when I logged on this morning and saw it was in a more calming, subtle blue.
Thanks Mods :)

#5 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hi Eisa and Doll,

As you have noticed, we changed the colour of the greeting to blue - I'm glad you are finding it easier to cope with! It's impossible to know what will be a trigger and what won't, since we all react differently to things, but please know you can always let us know if you are finding something triggering. If we can, we will change whatever it is, or if not, we can help you work on ways to cope with the trigger and lessen its power. It's definitely okay to let us know these things :)

Take care both of you! :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.