Photo

How do I get into the Chat Room

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 punished_1

punished_1
  • Icdia

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

How on earth do I get into the chat room? I have tried and tried.

#2 Guest_AM*_*

Guest_AM*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hi there. Not sure if you've read this but this is now you can access the chat room.

The link is also here: Revised Chat Guidelines

Access to chat is only granted by request. Before you are eligible to request access to the chat room, you must have been a registered member for at least one week AND made a minimum of ten posts. The chat room is only open to survivors.
If you wish to request access to the chat room, please be aware that you should contact a moderator or chatterator via PM or the help desk. This email must confirm your agreement to each of the following six (6) points:
1) The date that you joined Pandy's.
2) The number of posts you have made.
3) That you have read and understood the chat room guidelines.
4) That you agree not to use the chat PM system unless its to talk directly to a chat moderator.
5) That you will remain respectful of all members and Pandy's staff members.
6. That you agree not to enter the chat room whilst you are "in crisis" which we define as being actively suicidal, actively self-harming or threatening to self-harm, in need of medical attention, or in need of police assistance.

I hope that helps :)

Take Care

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.