Information resource from leading psychologist treating RA: http://www.endritualabuse.org/
Excellent website for RA survivors: http://enchantedwing...com/ritual.html
international: International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA) is a global network of people concerned about psychological manipulation and abuse in cultic groups, alternative movements, and other environments.
ICSA provides a variety of resources to help individuals, families, and helping professionals.
First, we have collections of written materials and videos for:
• Former group members
• Families and friends
• Mental health professionals
• Study Guides
Second, we offer:
• Meetings/support groups in some metropolitan areas
• Consultation with experts
• Referrals to specialists in this field
Because each case should be assessed individually, we can more effectively advise you on what resources to concentrate on, if we know a bit about your situation.
You can request a phone appointment with an ICSA expert, gain access to free e-books, find out about local meetings, and get a free, trial subscription to our News Desk e-newsletter.http://www.icsahome.com/
P.O Box 2265 Bonita Springs, FL 34133
Extensive resource list by a therapist: http://endritualabus...g/Contactme.htm
List of support groups meeting in the US: http://www.refocus.o...ort-groups.html
Boston : A therapist who can travel to treat you: http://www.freedomof...lp/someoneelse/http://www.freedomofmind.com/
New Jersey : http://www.blgoldberg.com/
MA : half way house: http://www.meadowhaven.org/
Looking for a cult expert: http://www.cultfaq.o...l#organizations
List of cult experts/therapists in the US http://www.factnet.org/cris_xpt.htm
1. Slachtofferhulp Nederland
Tel: 0900 0101 (national line)
Open: Monday to Friday 09:00–17:00
Website (in Dutch)
• Beacon Foundation: 01745 343600, 3 Grosvenor Avenue, Rhyl LL18 4HA - National telephone helpline for survivors of ritual abuse and those supporting them.
• RAINS (Ritual Abuse Information Network & Support): 01483 898600 - Primarily a support group and information sharing network for professionals working with child or adult survivors of ritual abuse, also for carers of survivors including foster parents. Can sometimes help survivors find suitable therapists but is not really a helpline for survivors
• SAFE: 01722 410889 - SAFE provides a telephone helpline for survivors of ritual abuse and their supporters