Photo

types of sexual assault discussions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MelK

MelK
  • Grrr

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

Is it possible to have a search facility that is just for one forum and not for the whole site?

There are so many threads in the types of sexual assault discussions forum it's hard to browse through them all, especially when you know what you're looking for. I tried to use search to find something here but I got so many results from the rest of the site there was more to browse through than if I read all the thread titles in the forum.

Is it possible for a forum to have it's own search?

#2 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

Hi MelK,

Up at the top right hand side of the board there is the 'search' bar, the the right of that it says 'advanced'. If you click on that then it gives you the option to search either the whole board or just a selected forum :)

Mods, just a idea, but what about having a pinned thread in the types of sexual assult forum which has a list of all of the topics in that forum and a link to each topic? It could be used as like a quick search option for members to find if there is already a topic on whatever they are looking for. I know it would be a bit of a task sorting out all the links etc but its just a idea!

Hayley
x

#3 Guest_AM*_*

Guest_AM*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:05 AM

Mods, just a idea, but what about having a pinned thread in the types of sexual assult forum which has a list of all of the topics in that forum and a link to each topic? It could be used as like a quick search option for members to find if there is already a topic on whatever they are looking for. I know it would be a bit of a task sorting out all the links etc but its just a idea!

Hayley
x

Is this it? Link

ps. Hi Hayley! :)

#4 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

Wow you can see how observant I am today! :P I didn't even notice that, ok well that makes sense there is already a post!

And hi AM :) xx

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.