Photo

help for the chat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mara.bianca

mara.bianca

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

i am sure is the wrong place to ask about it but i cannot enter the chat...i posted more than 10 post and being hre from 2 weeks...how can i do?

#2 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hi mara.bianca

The new chat guidelines here mean that chat is available by request - you have to PM a board moderator or chatterator to get access to chat. The chat guidelines tell you what you need to include in your PM.

Hope that helps :)

Take care

Anath

#3 Charleigh

Charleigh
  • Chat mod

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hi Mara,

You will need to contact a board moderator (they are in blue) and/or a chatterator (in pink). If you contact several you will get a response more quickly. After reading the chat guidelines which can be found http://pandys.org/fo...howtopic=140809 just PM them with the answers to the six questions listed at the beginning of the guidelines

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.