Photo

Why can't I get into the DID forum?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Joolala

Joolala
  • Joolia

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

Edited by Joolala, 30 November 2010 - 12:14 AM.

#2 Ash

Ash
  • AshterDashter PassMeTheCakeFaster

• Contributing Member

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:46 AM

Hi Joolala,

Have you tried requesting the password from one of the board moderators? You need to request the password, and we also need you to confirm that you have a DID diagnosis before you can get access to the forum.

Take care,

Ash

#3 shadowlight

shadowlight

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

I was wondering this too, but I think you need to PM a mod to get the password (though I haven't figured out who I should PM yet)

#4 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:21 AM

Just PM any board mod and they will be able to give you the password

#5 Joolala

Joolala
  • Joolia

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

Hi Joolala,

Have you tried requesting the password from one of the board moderators? You need to request the password, and we also need you to confirm that you have a DID diagnosis before you can get access to the forum.

Take care,

Ash

How do you confirm that? Do I need a letter from my psychologist?

Edited by Joolala, 17 September 2010 - 07:53 AM.

#6 Jackie

Jackie
  • Gym Rat

• Administrator

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

Do I need a letter from my psychologist?

Nope. We work on the honor system and trust that our members come here to address their healing needs.

#7 shadowlight

shadowlight

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

Sorry for hyjacking the thread but didn't want to make a new one for a related queston as it seemed a waste.

Is there a particular mod that we need to PM or is it a case of PMing any? Just scared of PMing the wrong person or something or keep putting it off...

#8 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:32 AM

Hi shadowlight

You can PM any of the board mods. They have a tiara as their avatar, and 'moderator' in blue under their names - like Jackie and Ash who have posted in this thread.

Take care

Anath

#9 Ash

Ash
  • AshterDashter PassMeTheCakeFaster

• Contributing Member

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

Sorry for hyjacking the thread but didn't want to make a new one for a related queston as it seemed a waste.

Is there a particular mod that we need to PM or is it a case of PMing any? Just scared of PMing the wrong person or something or keep putting it off...

Hey Shadow,

What Anath said! I just wanted to add that you don't need to worry about PMing the wrong person. If you PM a staff member who isn't able to give you access to the forum, they will direct you to someone who can :)

Ash

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.