You'll need Realplayer to view these clips. If you don't have it, you can download it free here.
Click the following links:
- How Does PTSD Affect Brain Function?
- Can therapists incorporate the religious beliefs of their patients to help in the healing process?
- What is your advice for the survivor looking for a trauma therapist?
- Should spiritual leaders learn about abuse, trauma, and PTSD to help them in their pastoral roles?
- What do you say to your clients when they feel they have been retraumatized?
- What is a psychopath?
- Are you at risk for more abuse after being a survivor of incest?
- The Color Wheel: Positive And Negative Emotions
- Are trauma survivors more likely to be revictimized?
- PTSD & Depression: Who is on your Board Of Directors?
- Sexual Abuse And/Or Assault: Advice For Husbands And Significant Others
- Sexual Abuse And/Or Assault: Advice For Wives And Significant Others
- Should PTSD be considered an injury?
- Non-Lethal Triggers For PTSD
- Trauma Memories
- Nightmares Versus Flashbacks
- How can a health professional best support a patient that has been traumatized?
- Surviving Interpersonal Violence: Creating Opportunities for Personal Empowerment Part One Part Two