Photo

Saving blog entries on flash drive?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ChristineMarie

ChristineMarie
  • Christine

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

I was just wondering, I have a lot of blog entries that I would like to save to a particular folder on my flash drive. I am not very technologically savvy, and I was wondering if there is another way to do it without having to cut and paste to word? I just want to save all the entries I have made, how can I do that?

Thank you to whoever answers :)

Christine

#2 ~Tara~

~Tara~
  • Be the change you want to see..

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

I couldn't see any way of doing it that didn't involve cut and paste.

You can email entries so if you trust your email provider you could save entries as emails (if it gives full version - ive never done it!)

You could write your journal entry into word and then copy and paste to your blog. Taking a screen shot is the same as copy and paste really; just quicker. But not useful if your entry continues past what you can see on the screen.

Maybe someone more savvy than I will give you a better answer :)

#3 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

Hi there,

I'm not too sure myself - I'll take this to the other mods and we'll get back to you :)

#4 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Member Away

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

Hey Christine,

We've had a search around, but we can't see any other way to make it simpler and faster. You could always save the page itself to your flash drive, to avoid having to copy and paste it. Sorry we couldn't be of more help!!

Kate

#5 ChristineMarie

ChristineMarie
  • Christine

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

Thats okay, thank you so much for checking it out!!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.