running reeeealllly slow!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:22 AM

Just wondered if it's just me - Pandy's is running really slowly for me, taking ages to load pages and several times refreshing the page before anything happens. Any ideas what might be going on? It's not my laptop or my internet - other pages online are fine, just for some reason Pandy's isn't working so well.

#2 ~Tara~

~Tara~
  • Be the change you want to see..

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

The site was down yesterday as well. I was online when it went down and it wouldnt allow me to do anything for ages

#3 Anath

Anath
  • Dragonrider

• Contributing Member

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

yeah, it's been slow since it went down. Not sure if the two are connected.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.