Photo

Needing a Mod to contact me if possible

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CrimsonLotus

CrimsonLotus

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

I would prefer to discuss the issue in private mails due to the problem.

I know I havent been here in awhile.

But thank you so much in advanced.

Celeste

#2 lighthouse

lighthouse

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hey Celeste

Welcome to Pandy's by the way.

Can i suggest that you have a look on the forums, and see what mods, moderate the section you would like to chat about, so if it was about flashbacks and triggers, that would be mental wellness - if you look on that forum it will tell you who the mods are for that section, then you can PM one of them - was just thinking, you might get a faster response and from a mod who can support you in the area you need support with.

I just wanted to add, thats its absolutely okay to not feel confident about not posting and "talking" on the boards yet - disclosing things really can take time, and we are all here for each other, whether thats in Private messages or on the boards.

Take care

Light

Edited because my spelling gets worse as i get more tired :)

Edited by lighthouse, 25 May 2010 - 04:53 PM.

#3 CrimsonLotus

CrimsonLotus

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

Thank you hun. I have found a way to contact them :)

Thank you!

Celeste

#4 lighthouse

lighthouse

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

You're welcome, just didn't want you sitting waiting for a response and maybe getting anxious waiting for a reply. :)

#5 CrimsonLotus

CrimsonLotus

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

You're welcome, just didn't want you sitting waiting for a response and maybe getting anxious waiting for a reply. :)

Well, thank you :) Given the seriousness of the issue, I didnt want to either LOL.

I actually do look forward to being more active here now again though. :) Thinking I am going to go do a new intro lol

Celeste

#6 lighthouse

lighthouse

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Apologies as well, i saw "May" on the joined part, and didn't read the year :P

I look forward in getting to know you more.

take care

Light

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.