Spoiler Tag?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SilentAngel

SilentAngel
  • Invisible Girl

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

Hey,

I've seen people use a spoiler box thing in there posts to hide a trigger and was wondering how to do that in my posts? any one know?

#2 springchikkie

springchikkie

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

There is a box in the top left corner of the reply section that says 'Other styles'. When you click on it, it says Spoiler when you scroll down.
Spoiler
That's it!

#3 SilentAngel

SilentAngel
  • Invisible Girl

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

thanks so much! I was so confused!

#4 springchikkie

springchikkie

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

Your welcome! I decided to try to figure it out when I saw your post. Do you know how to take quotes from people's posts? That I do not know how to do and haven't figured out. I think it's the Extract blog entry link, but I'm not sure.

#5 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

Your welcome! I decided to try to figure it out when I saw your post. Do you know how to take quotes from people's posts? That I do not know how to do and haven't figured out. I think it's the Extract blog entry link, but I'm not sure.

Hi Springchikkie,

To quote from people so it lists their username/time/date etc like above, just hit the "reply" button automatically underneath the actual post you are wanting to quote. (i.e. not at the very bottom of the screen). It will then take you to the reply box and the entire text of the person's post will be listed, simply delete the parts you don't want to quote. Hopefully that is what you are meaning? Give it a practice, try quoting me!

#6 springchikkie

springchikkie

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

Hopefully that is what you are meaning? Give it a practice, try quoting me!

Okay Kate, I'm taking a stab at this...

It worked! Thanks Kate! You rock! Now today I can quote people and watch the Lost finale. My day is complete :)

Edited by springchikkie, 23 May 2010 - 09:09 AM.

#7 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:38 AM

Hah, sounds like a nice day to me ;)

#8 liberal

liberal
  • I AM good.

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

Spoiler

#9 PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

Spoiler

#10 ~Tara~

~Tara~
  • Be the change you want to see..

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:03 PM

I prefer this spoiler to the one of different font colour too. Makes the text easier to read :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.