Signature help needed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SilentAngel

SilentAngel
  • Invisible Girl

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:38 PM

Hi Guys,

I am not used to this new layout of pandys I can't seem to find in the control panel how to edit your signature. I need to take some links out as they no longer work and replace them with those that do. any help will be appreciated.

#2 Hales

Hales
  • Walking tall against the rain

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

Hey :)

Ok if you click on your username on the top right hand side of the screen in that drop down menu it will say 'My Settings'. Click that and then along the top it will say profile as the second tab along. Click that and then on the left hand side in that list it will give you a option to change your sig - hope that made some kind of sense!

H
x

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.