Photo

chat/

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 itsme

itsme

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

hi. I'm really confused, I cant' get on chat... I did pm mods, but didn't hear anything back. is this evrytime?
I have great difficulties posting and am undergoing a lot of stresscontinuously.... :( and go in to chat to
B R E A T H E and

thanks
itsme

#2 Ash

Ash
  • AshterDashter PassMeTheCakeFaster

• Contributing Member

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Hi itsme,

We're getting a lot of requests to chat and moderators aren't on the board at all times, so we ask that members give us 24 hours to respond to any messages. We usually get to you faster than that!

Ash

#3 itsme

itsme

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

Thanks sorry I just am used to jumping in when i need to

itsme

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.